1. Open office environments are counter-productive: bad for concentration and psychologically not good. Read the full story at The New Yorker
2. Hello halocracy: Zappos says goodbye to traditional hierarchy. Read the full story in the Washington Post.
3. iBeacon could be Apple’s secret gaming weapon. More at Re/Code.
4. Hello Google+. Now what? Here’s for those first 7 days.
5. Spread of fiber optics slows down: deployment to expensive and speeds on copper increasing fast. More on Cnet.
6. How to get the most out of Siri on your iPhone or iPad? Gigaom has the info.
7. Build your own home from earthbags!
8. Manufacturer makes $14,87 or 2,73% on a new Windows Compatible PC. Guardian.